STAMPlorations are doing a Christmas in August Release. They are releasing 6 stamp sets and 8 CUTplorations dies and, of course, are celebrating in true style with a Blog Hop starting today.
First up is this fun set designed by Becca under her label Big Grins by Becca Cruger. It is called Christmas Cookies & Cheer, a fun set and must have for any cookie or biccie (short for biscuit as we call them in the UK) lover.
As my DT project, I made a tag ready to adorn a bag of the homemade variety. Here it is:
I used some masking, tray first, the the apron, before stamping one of the sentiments into the background and adding a few snowflakes into the mix. I removed the masks, stamped and decorated the biscuits, added the rolling pin and a splash of colour and finished off with a sentiment, twine and a touch of Stickles.
Here is Becca's new set in full:
And here is a pre-view of what is still to come:
As with any blog hop, it is best to comment on all the participating blogs, Facebook and Instagram, links to which can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.
Commenting closes on Monday 21st August at 11.55 pm Pacific (that's British Summer Time 7.55am Tuesday 22nd August) with winners being announced on August 24.
Here is what you can win:
Winners randomly drawn from all the comments left on the STAMPlorations Blog and participating designers blogs:
- THREE (3) winners of a $10 gift certificate to the STAMPlorations store
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set and 1 CUTplorations die from the new release
- ONE (1) winner of a $25 gift certificate to the STAMPlorations store
- TWO (2) winners of their choice of 1 CUTplorations die from the new release -- drawn from STAMPlorations Facebook page (for commenting, sharing, and tagging a friend)
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of 1 stamp set from the new release -- drawn from STAMPlorations Instagram post (commenting, liking, tagging a friend)
Well. it's over to you now, you can find all the info and links here on the STAMPlorations Blog.
I shall be back again tomorrow with more blog hope eye candy.
Enjoy your day and happy hopping!
here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Christmas Cookies & Cheer, Becca's new set, Christmas Reindeer, Luggage Tags CUTplorations Nesting Dies
*** Discount code works on sale items too