Hi All! It's PARTY TIME!!!!! STAMPlorations is turning 3 and they are celebrating BIG! It's Blog Hop Time!
..... and Shery is releasing a new product too ... CUTplorations thin metal dies. More about this later ...
First up is my DT contribution to DAY 3 of the blog hop. Today I was working with the World Birthday Cakes ....
Simple stamping, colouring and spritzing is all that is needed to make this card. It's super easy.
Now back to the blog hop ... as with every blog hop there will be prizes for commenting on participating blogs. You can find all the links for DAY 3 here on the STAMPlorations Blog.
The prizes for commenting are:
Prizes for commenting on the STAMPlorations blog and STAMPlorations designers blogs:
- THREE (3) winners of $25 gift certificate
- SEVEN (7) winners (1 per day) of $10 gift certificate
.... hold on, that's not all ... there is also a Linky Party you can join to help us celebrate
How does this work:
- there is a mood board below for you to draw inspiraiton from
- create your project (No back linking, projects must be new, but you can use any brand of product. We would be tickled pink if you were to use STAMPlorations products, but it is not necessary.)
- display the mood board in your post
- link to any of the 7 blog hop posts
- the linky will be open until 5th July
Here is the mood board, remember it needs to be displayed in your blog post to qualify ...
Here are the Linky Party prizes:
- one winner of Kathryn's Big Wishes
- one winner of three CUTplorations word dies, winner's choice
All winners will be drawn by Random.org.
The release of CUTplorations Thin Metal Dies will be celebrated during the last three days of the blog hop from Sunday 3rd July onward.
This is me finished, one last look at my card, which incidentally has quite a few of the mood board elements ... cakes, colours, party atmosphere ...
I shall be back soon. Have a lovely day!
link to DAY 1, DAY 2, DAY 3 of the Blog Hop
here is what I used:
World Birthday Cakes