Sunday 8 November 2015

Fairy Collage

Hi all,
I'm back again with more Fairy offerings. I wanted to try this yesterday, but then it got too late.

Well, the idea was to use Lavinia Stamps stamps for collage stamping, something I hadn't tried as yet with their stamps. Here is what I made ...



As you can see I ended up making two cards, the idea for the second one came when I was arranging my stamps whilst recording the video tutorial. These cards are quite easy and fun to make, why not give it a go ....



I am entering my first card at:
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
One Layer Christmas Card - Anything Goes, optional twist Reindeer, shame it's not a cat LOL
Craft Stamper - Take a Stamp/anything goes as long as it is stamped

This is it from me for now, back again tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening!
hugs
Monika xxx

all stamps used by Lavinia Stamps, inks (River rock, Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant) by Stampin'Up!

10 comments:

  1. Both cards are super, Monika! I love collage stamping and I'm a fan of your cards where you use this technique. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so pretty! I particularly like the fairy silhouette on the second card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makes Monika. Have a great week.
    Sending Hugs,
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab collaged cards, Monika! Love the cat one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! I love collage stamping too! Love all the elements in your cat card. Thanks for joining us over at OLCCC! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so fabulous and magical! Thank you for joining us at the Craft Stamper Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards...
    Thanks for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge !

    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful. Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x We now also have a Sisters of Craft Facebook Group where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both your cards are gorgeous, love the collage detail. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX