Sunday 30 April 2017

Happy Thoughts

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing a quick card with you, simply stamped and masked using the Bloom Happy set by STAMPlorations.


You might remember from Tuesday's post that I said I would make a card using the Bloom Happy set as it is on sale until Monday 1st May with a 20% discount over at the STAMPlorations Shop. You could turn this into 40% off by entering my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA. All the other sets designed by Shery are reduced by 10% (30% if you use my code) until Monday. The sale discount is automatically applied at checkout.


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more Roundup Inspiration.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:

Bloom Happy
preview-SheryRussBloomHappy

*** Discount code works on sale items too

5 comments:

  1. Such a creative way to use that stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a CUTE idea. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of colors.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun masked and multi stamped flower images, Monika. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX