Tuesday 16 August 2016

Chirrup

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I would like to share another card I made using a Brusho background. As my DT contribution to today's Inspiration Post over at STAMPlorations, I decided to team it up with the Birds of Paradise stamp set, their Coordinating CUTploratiosn Dies plus the middle die from the CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.


It's a pretty easy card to make ... stamp, colour and die-cut your bird and layer on your die-cut brusho background, attach to your base card and add your little sentiment strips.

For more inspiration and to check out the fab creations my teamies made, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for today, I shall be back soon. In the meantime enjoy the sunshine!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Birds Of Paradise, Birds of Paradise Coordinating CUTplorations DiesCUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
preview-BirdsofParadise cutplorations-BirdsofParadise preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun and creative card, thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored
    bird and great looking
    card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun background for the fun bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your die cut Brushos background and fun bird. Really great sentiment for a get well or thank you card. TFS Cornelia. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brushos and this birdie go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun bird and fab background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun bird and encouraging card! Love the colored background especially!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX