Tuesday 5 July 2016

Make A Big Wish

Hi All,

It's Inspiration time over at STAMPlorations ... and we got a little surprise for someone very special. It's Shery's Birthday today, and Maria has organised a party ... you can join and link up your projects here on the Inspiration Post.

For my DT project I was working with Kathryn's Big Wishes ....


the background came about by mopping up the ink left from sponging when making my DT card for the CASEplorations Challenge. I simply added a few splodges of purple Artiste Spritzing Ink courtesy of a partially blocked nozzle. A stamped sentiment and coloured candle with a touch of glossy accents completed the look.


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to wish Shery a 'Happy Birthday' and join the party. As for myself I shall be back in a minute with my Birthday Project and Wishes for Shery.

Back very soon ...
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Kathryn's Big Wishes
preview-DAI-KathrynsBigWishes

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX