Tuesday 5 April 2016

Dragonfly Dance

Hi All,

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. As my DT contribution I worked with one of the dragonflies from the Winged Things set, a sentiment from the Hope Blooms set and some added bits from the Mixed Media Elements and Mixed Media Grunge sets.


I did some all over stamping of the dragonfly in Smokey Slate, added my sentiment in black, added the circle and the dotty border in SS, doodled a border in black and finished off by adding two coloured, fuzzy cut and slightly shaped dragonflies and a couple of gems.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration and to leave a comment for your entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

That's it from me for today. I shall be back again soon with more makes.
Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

stamps I used:
Winged Things, Hope Blooms, Mixed Media Elements, Mixed Media Grunge
preview-TheBeesKnees-WingedThings preview-SRD-HopeBlooms copy SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg

4 comments:

  1. Amazing how many stamp sets you used! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you called this "dragonfly dance", cuz I caught a special vibe between those two purple ones. Thanks to the way you positioned them. Just delightful. And thanks again for doublechecking my late addition to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple design but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX