Saturday 13 February 2016

Most Loved

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

What better way to add to the Valentine's celebration than having some Cupcake Inspiration!
STAMPlorations are sponsoring their challenge  no 347, and we girls from the STAMPlorations Design Teams have been invited to play along. Inspiration is to be taken from the following photo ...


... and this is what I made of it ...


As you can see, I went for hearts, love theme, cupcakes, glitter, arrow and a touch of gold working with the following stamp sets and ARTplorations Stencil by STAMPlorations: Sketched Cupcake, Vignette Chevron and Arrows, Vignette Eclectic Florals, Sentiment Builders Love, It's All About You and Hearts All Over.

I started off stamping, colouring and masking my center cupcake before sponging my background using Smoky Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush ink. Next I used the Hearts All Over Stencil and added some hearts in Cantaloupe and Strawberry. With my mask still on I added two further cupcakes in Slate. The arrow is made up of the stem from the Eclectic Florals set with the heart from the SB Love, and the chevrons from the Chevron & Arrows sets. A piece of ribbon and sentiment from the All About You set finished the card off,

If you feel inspired by Cupcake Inspiration and want to play along pop over ti their blog and look out for challenge 347. Good Luck!

This is it from me for today, I shall be back with more cards tomorrow and more cupcakes on Tuesday!

Anjoy your day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Sketched Cupcake, Chevron & Arrows, Eclectic Florals, It's All About You, SB Love
stmp1057.jpeg stmp1031.jpeg stmp1038.jpeg stmp1001-a.jpeg stmp1091.jpeg

ARTplorations Stencil Hearts All Over
preview-web-stencil-007-hearts.jpeg

Smoky Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush inks - Stampin'Up!
ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
red and gold embossing powders, red glitter, kraft card, Spectrum Noir markers, Promarkers, gold gel pen, black Memento, white card from stash

6 comments:

  1. Beautifulcard, Monika.Love your background! The shadow stamping of the cupcake is wonderul.
    Hope you have a lovely Valentine my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheering and applauding that you're joining us for this challenge...and what a beautiful card you've brought to dazzle, delight and inspire! Now I have a hankering for a cupcake...or ten...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Monika! Looks fabulous with only one cupcake colored in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika, just love your card!! That's one of my favorite cupcake images and you've used it beautifully! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX