Thursday 30 June 2016

Mature Engagement

Hi All,

for today's Inspiration Roundup post over at STAMPlorations, I am sharing a card I made for my friend Sue a few weeks ago. It is an engagement card she wanted to give to her fiance who likes lilies ... the colour red was also mentioned ... here is what I made ...


I stamped, coloured and fuzzy cut the calla lily from the Smile set, cut an oval shape from Cherry Cobbler card, used the same colour card for my base card and spritzed with gold, layered everything up and finished off with a few golden confetti hearts.

The inside featured a verse Sue had chosen and a 2nd generation stamped image of the calla lilies. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration and to leave a comment for your entry to win a $10 gift certificate.

That's it from me for now, I shall be back again tomorrow with more Blog Hop Inspiration.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is the set I used:
Smile
preview-DeeptiMalik_Smile

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX