Friday 26 August 2016

Practical Art

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's my turn today for a Mixed Media Tutorial over at STAMPlorations. I had been meaning to make a storage case for my tablet for quite some time now. Finally I bit the bullet and got on with it.

As I don't use the tablet for taking photos neither do I watch videos on it, I decided not to go for the inclusion of a camera hole. Neither was it necessary to use the case as a stand for watching videos or films. This made it a lot easier, and I opted for a simple sleeve design. Here it is from the front ....


If you want to know how I made it, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog using the link here.


That's it from me for today, I shall be back after the Bank Holiday with more Inspiration, actually I have quite a few posts planned for next week.

Have a lovely Weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
ARTplorations Stencils:
Big Bloom FactoryFearless
preview-stencil-069-BigBloomFactoryLARGE preview-web-stencil-042-FearlessLARGE

STAMPlorations Stamps:
Artsy Tribal DoodlesMixed Media Elements
preview-Shery_Russ-ArtsyTribalDoodles SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, love your design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX